North Tyneside Learning Trust is a collaboration of schools working in partnership with employers, universities and colleges to improve education and life chances for all children and young people.
- To strengthen Governance and Leadership in Trust schools;
- To support and secure School Improvement across all Trust schools;
- To increase participation and attainment in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) subjects;
- To increase progression to further and higher education;
- To support and invest in Apprenticeships;
- To build collaborative partnerships between schools, employers, and higher and further education providers;
- To create education to employment pathways;
- To engage in research and development activity geared towards improving social mobility and tackling disadvantage;
- To support the transformation of North Tyneside into a high wage, high skill economy; and
- To support early years development.