Time to enjoy the real benefits of the NEW, improved Artsmark
There has never been a better time to sign up for Artsmark. Since the new programme was launched last autumn it has attracted more than 2000 new schools, and is now seen as the hallmark of cultural excellence in education. Not only does it provide an essential cultural planning framework aligned to whole school improvement, it also evidences your school’s SMSC provision.
By registering for the new programme, you will access a range of unique benefits. Once you join the Artsmark family, your school will:
• Receive a full day’s Artsmark training for two members of staff
• Have access to cultural expertise
• Be signposted to potential cultural partners in the North East and beyond
• Be linked to a range of arts and cultural CPD and networking opportunities
• Be given opportunities to show case work and share best practice with other Artsmark schools
• Have access to a diverse range of arts and cultural organisations through Culture Bridge North East and The Forge networks
• Receive bespoke advice and guidance on developing your own Artsmark journey
• Receive invitations to cultural learning conferences, action research projects, cultural teach-meets and other exciting CPD events
If your school is interested in becoming an Artsmark school, please register online at www.artsmark.org.uk. The one off registration fee (£500) covers all training, administration, follow up support, and your final Artsmark levelling and award.
Exclusive offer for North Tyneside Learning Trust schools!
NTLT will match fund a cohort of 10 of its schools to work through the Artsmark journey together. As an NTLT school, you will receive:
- Funding from the Trust of £250 towards your Artsmark registration fee
- An invitation to a bespoke development day on 31 January at the Exchange, North Shields, for two members of staff to start your Artsmark journey (N.B. Attendance at this day is compulsory in order to receive the funding support).
Schools must register online at www.artsmark.org.uk and agree to pay the registration fee; North Tyneside Learning Trust will then reimburse you for the match funding offer.
Funded places are offered on a first come, first served basis. For an informal conversation about this offer, and to find out if places are still available, please email Mel Carter, Area Manager, Culture Bridge North East: email@example.com or call 0191 277 2318.