To provide excellent schools through the power of connectivity between phases, education partnerships and industry, thereby enabling children and young people to realise their aspirations and reach their full potential.
- To improve education and life chances for all children and young people
- To work in partnership with employers and higher and further education
- To raise achievement and transform learning through innovative, high quality teaching and creative curriculum development
- To operate at the centre of research and development activity geared towards improving social mobility and tackling disadvantage
- To strengthen pathways to further and higher education and employment
- To support the transformation of North Tyneside and the wider region into high wage, high skill economy characterised by enterprise, ambition and success.
- Connectivity at the heart of everything we do
- Improving standards, raising achievement and promoting excellence
- Embracing innovation and creativity
- Levelling the playing field for all children and young people.